Saturday 19 July 2008

The Blog

Well i was just in the shower and thought to myself, i love being a druid, i love playing wow, its a release from the real world where i am this teeth and claws, shape shifting animal who can rip apart pretty much anything that stands in my way now. Obviously just normal mobs, elites take a wee bit more than just me!! So why not jot down my thoughts instead of mulling over them in my head it might make more sense to me if i can read them!

I am good at being this guy, or at least i think so, its probably the only thing i really am good at, im not the best boyfriend in the world, defiantly not the best dad in the world but in here i try to make all my failures a success. Im working on my RL issues but in the mean time i got this, 3300 ap and rising!

No comments: