Sunday 26 April 2009

Duel Spec

Right so duel spec, 1,000 gold, worth every silver!! Ive gone resto and tank, 2 specs, 2 sets of glpyhs, and 2 sets of gear! Zero bag space but my goodness its awesome! I can switch in and out at only a cost of mana! Just fantastic and one of the best mechanics that blizz has implimented, already hybrid classes like the druid and paladins are on LFG with either tank and healer boxes ticked, also with the tank talents i can slot into dps roles easy too. Brilliant!

Well ive got my first massive healing role tonight, Naxx 10 guild run, i just hope i dont mess it up! :( i managed to heal through one of the hardest heroics, for a healing role that is, Violet Hold, no deaths, no wipes and a rogue on a power mission but i did it.

Unfortunatly my gear is quiet arse but working on my healing gear and any tanky stuff that drops if no-one wants il nab! hehe

Il do a Naxx Healing blog when i get the time.

No comments: